View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013   #500
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12118 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans 2013 NFL Draft, Rounds 4, 5, 6, & 7

If they don't plan on moving Reed on the inside, I'm really surprised we didn't pick up an ILB at all. Right now all we have after Cushing is Dobbins, and Sharpton. Dobbins is okay, just not starting material. Sharpton has way too many injury issues, and cannot stay on the field.

I hope the front office can at least get one more guy in Free Agency, because i do not feel comfortable with that ILB position, if they don't move Reed inside.

Mallet: The Texas Hammer!
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote