View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013   #497
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans 2013 NFL Draft, Rounds 4, 5, 6, & 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
Just in case you missed the context of everything. I'm pretty sure he was referring to Da'Rick Rogers as a D Bag, not Porky. Even if he meant it in like a "Oh you are a D-bag, and he is a d-bag, you'll make a good couple" kind of sense, I would have to believe he was simply joking.

No harm done.

I've seen the action over in the NSZ forum, Lurvinator11, and trust me...it was a carry-over comment targeted at Porky based on more than just "having fun."

I've been the target of a lot of Vinny's "having fun" replies, too, so I sorta' know what I see when I see it. But thanks for the effort, Lurvinator11. Never miss a chance to bag on ME. Right on schedule, pal.