View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013   #4
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: AFC South 2013 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by greekdbag View Post
I like what both Tennessee and Jacksonville have done in the draft so far, but neither one of them have a quarterback. And I won't fear them until they do. Locker and Gabbert will never be good quarterbacks in the league.
It's not that I like Locker, but I don't think he's as bad as we say he is. A decent OL can make us all change our minds about him. In addition to the Center & Guard they drafted, they've also picked up Livitre & Spencer this off season. That OL is going to get better.

& if they can get decent production from CJ2ypc....

I've been worried (needlessly) about the Titans for the last two years. Munchak ain't no fool, it's only a matter of time.