View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013   #12
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 63828 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Draft Grades

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
(1) Today and yesterday is the first I've heard here that my main man DeAndre can possibly become a #1. All during the mock draft he was talked about as having strictly a #2 ceiling. One quote I recall is "...he'll never be a number 1 but will be a solid #2 (pun intended)" I think that was from draftnik
I said something along the lines of "he may never become a number1, but he will at least be a solid number 2". That was in reference to Woods though.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote