View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013   #11
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 77871 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Draft Grades

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
A- overall.

LOVED getting Hopkins, one of the most productive WR's last year in the NCAA. Short term is going to relieve some of the pressure from AJ. Long terms has the tools to turn into a #1 WR. (1)

Overall without a doubt A draft. I dunno if Gary got locked in a closet or what but no real gambles or smarter than you picks in the top of this draft. (2) Just knowing your team it's scheme and finding players that fit EXACTLY what you're trying to do.
(1) Today and yesterday is the first I've heard here that my main man DeAndre can possibly become a #1. All during the mock draft he was talked about as having strictly a #2 ceiling. One quote I recall is "...he'll never be a number 1 but will be a solid #2 (pun intended)" I think that was from draftnik

(2) Wade did it.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote