View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013   #10
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 291737 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: 6th round Chris Jones DT BGSU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
Double digit sacks last year. I mean I know it's the MAC but a DT garnering defensive POY is impressive.
Most definitely got to be out of the 3 tech..... where Antonio plays, where Amobi played.

We'll see nothing like that if he ever makes the rotation as he'll be playing the nose, where DTs normally disappear. But if he's got the kind of hustle & explosion off the ball that I'm hearing, he'll wear out an OL & that's good for every body else.