View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013   #19
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 63828 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft Grades Round 6/2 Alan Bonner

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
This draft has been a real black eye for the internet scouts/draftniks. Look no farther than Rodgers and the slide of the QB's who were projected 1st 2nd rounders.
For sure. To be fair, however, I think those of us on the Mock Draft board have all been upfront with the fact that we are not scouts. I have never called myself an expert, or even particularly good at scouting. I just post my thoughts, and I think most are in the same boat.

I also agree with whomever posted that grades immediately following drafts are useless- they are, totally useless. Mental masturbation. However, it is fun to do.

You did give me an idea though- go through and grade the drafts of years' past. I think I may do that tonight or tomorrow. And compare them to my immediate grades, if I can find them. That might be fun.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote