View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013   #8
Goldensilence
Is this Sparta?

Rep Power: 9088 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Draft Grades

A- overall.

LOVED getting Hopkins, one of the most productive WR's last year in the NCAA. Short term is going to relieve some of the pressure from AJ. Long terms has the tools to turn into a #1 WR.

While immediately not familiar with Swearinger, I am really stoked about this pick. Just is going to fit in perfectly short and long term.

Brennan has what you want in a RT for this team.

Montgomery will probably contribute as a rotational player his first year at least.

Williams looks EXPLOSIVE and productive at Uconn, will he turn into something special is going to be up to the LB staff and him.

Quesenberry looks like a good long term prospect who can play multiple positions. Probably a better fit at tackle though.

Bonner, just really not a fan of this pick and not because I don't know enough. Kinda small, not elite speed, and unimpressive coming out of a small school. It's just looking like an uphill battle aside from the team deciding to keep six WRs to make the roster.

Jones could possibly come in and be a rotational DT.

It's not that I am unimpressed by Griffin it's just another TE that I don't see creating mismatches in the passing game.

Overall without a doubt A draft. I dunno if Gary got locked in a closet or what but no real gambles or smarter than you picks in the top of this draft. Just knowing your team it's scheme and finding players that fit EXACTLY what you're trying to do.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote