View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013   #25
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: 6th round Alan Bonner WR JVST

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Jacoby/Holliday replacement. Special Teams adjustment completely off the board per BPA.
That's what I'm thinking.

Reading the stuff Vinny posted, looks like the kids got a lot of heart. May be our DeSean Jackson.

Quote:
“It feels like a dream about to come true,” Bonner said this week. “I wasn’t a highly recruited player out of high school. There was a lot of things I had to work on. I think with the season I had this year and being at those All-Star Games and being at the [NFL] Combine and Pro Days, I was able to get some exposure.”

We could use a DeSean Jackson.