View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013   #14
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Draft Grades Round 6/1 David Quessenberry

He's a sixth rounder, expectations should be low. However, our draftniks had him on their radar & a few of them mentioned his name late third, early 4th... so maybe we'll be surprised.

Looks like the Texans had their eye on him, positioning themselves to make sure they get him. So I'm looking more to be surprised by him.

I like competition & looks like there's going to be serious competition at OT this year. I've been saying since January, I like Newton, but if we can find the right guy to man that spot, the Texans will be that dominant team we think they are for years to come. Newton may be that guy, I don't know. But with this guy & Brennan Williams, we may very well find that guy, or Newton may become that guy (from the competition).

So, I give them an A