View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013   #431
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 218535 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans 2013 NFL Draft, Rounds 4, 5, 6, & 7

Quote:
Draft Zone Spotlight: Chris Jones, DT, Bowling Green University

Chris Jones is one of the most aggressive, high motor football players I have seen this year. Why no one is talking more about him amazes me. Chris Jones was a late add to the Raycom All Star Game, and boy did he impress. This kid came into the Raycom game and showed the motor as he was blowing up the offensive lineman. He amazed so many scouts that numerous scouts I talked to wanted to get a second look at the massive defensive tackle. From the Raycom Chris was invited to the Combine where he ran a 5.3 forty and showed that the big man can move. He looked great in his drills and could have solidified himself as a draft pick.

sounds good to me

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote