View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013   #416
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 77871 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans 2013 NFL Draft, Rounds 4, 5, 6, & 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky View Post
Ok Bonner is the first guy that I'm just not familiar with. Maybe a return prospect? Anyone got anything on this guy?
This is all I got...

Overview

Bonner played at Newnan High School and was a first-team All-State selection as a junior and senior at wide receiver. He finished his senior year (in which he was a team captain) with 54 catches for 1,100 yards and 15 touchdowns. He was named All-State by the Atlanta Journal Constitution and by CSS television after his senior year. Bonner was also a two-time All-District and All-Region performer and helped the Cougars win a pair of Region Championships.

Bonner provided an instant impact, appearing in all 11 games for the Gamecocks. Bonner was an OVC All-Newcomer selection after leading the OVC and ranking ninth nationally in punt return average at 13.9 yards. He also hauled in 14 catches 300 yards and four touchdowns. In his sophomore year, he had 17 catches for 245 yards and five touchdowns. Bonner was second in the OVC with 25.9 yards per kickoff return and third with 10.8 yards per punt return. As a junior, Bonner played in all 11 games, and started 10 of them. He was the team's top receiver, hauling in 33 catches for 582 yards and three touchdowns, all of which were team highs. As a senior, he caught 50 passes for 859 yards and eight touchdowns.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is online now   Reply With Quote