View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013   #270
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 35195 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans 2013 NFL Draft, Rounds 4, 5, 6, & 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
You read my mind. I've liked this kid from AZ for a while and everything I've read on him points to him being the kind of clay that Gary can take a couple of years to work with and be a sound starter for years. Can't say noodle arm about this guy. He make all the throws. I just think there's enough there to make an NFL caliber QB knowing up front there's absolutely no pressure to start him right away.
Big fan of Matt Scott. Have previously mocked him to Htown in the 5th. Would ove to get him in the 6th!

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote