View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013   #1
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 88339 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans no trade draft

I am a bit surprised that we have been able to get very good players that fill positions of need without trades. It would have been great to trade down & get Hopkins in 2nd but why take that chance if he is #1 on your board? All seem to be high motor guys known for displaying great effort in college.

Do you think we missed any reasonable trades that could have brought a better player?

As I type this Texans trade #160 5th round to St Louis (not known yet what we got) but I think first four rounds still good to look at.