View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013   #40
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 4th round Trevardo Williams De/OLB

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
It's hard for me to rely on Sharpton as anything really. Dobbins will be good for this year, if he remains healthy, but for how much longer? What if Reed doesn't take well to the every down transition? It's a risk.
I hear you on Sharpton. Maybe they limit his exposure to the field in every aspect & he will remain healthy. Lol! Still a body that is considered depth.

I understand the concern around Reed, I just believe he is quite capable based on what he was doing as our OLB. He had to read & react in coverage & did an adequate job IMO. After this team survived & played decent last season w/ the multiple ILB's that all seemed subpar, IMO, it seems Reed is an upgrade based on his coverage abilities & he is a stout force that should be able to handle the run up the middle. I like the move. Reed & Cushing staring at you straight up the middle will be an intimidating look IMO.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote