View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013   #35
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 4th round Trevardo Williams De/OLB

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
I agree, I think it would be a risky thing the rely on. Not to mention, we still need depth at ILB.
With Reed inside you have Cushing, Reed, Sharpton, & Dobbins. That looks like plenty of depth to be honest. Maybe 1 more later in the draft for competition & youth purposes, but that seems to be plenty.

As far as Reed going inside, I think he will be fine. As it was stated earlier Reed dropped in coverage & played in coverage quite often. He seems to be able to read & react. In fact, if recall correctly thats exactly how he got injured. Playing in coverage. I think the transition will be fine & obviously the coaches believe he can handle it as well. I would consider Reed a step up from any of the other options we had playing in the middle last year not named Cushing.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote