View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013   #33
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 31940 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 4th round Trevardo Williams De/OLB

I'm not worried about NT as much as others because the position just isn't that big in Wade's defense these days. They are mainly out there for running downs and we didn't have an issue there last year and Mitchell played it better than Cody. Anyone we get at this point is only for depth purposes as chances are they aren't beating Mitch out.

Now ILB I would rather we grab someone. Yeah Reed may move over but as others pointed out it isn't as easy a transition all the time. Plus counting on Dobbins who is a more seasoned vet who had some injuries last year and Sharpton who is his own M.A.S.H. unit is a bit scary.

I like this pick though not just for pass rushing but special teams. To say we had no speed on that unit is an understatement.
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote