View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013   #30
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68248 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 4th round Trevardo Williams De/OLB

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
That's the guy I referred to as never playing the position before. He could do well, or he could struggle with the transition. But her played on the line in high school, on the line at Arizona, and on the line here in Houston. Now he'll be expected to play ILB. That's a more significant transition than I think most people consider it to be. Instincts at diagnosing plays is a skill that ILB has to have more than OLB.
I agree, I think it would be a risky thing the rely on. Not to mention, we still need depth at ILB.
TexansSeminole is online now   Reply With Quote