View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013   #383
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans 2013 NFL Draft, Rounds 2 & 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMURAITEXAN View Post

Montgomery said he and Mingo (who many expect to be a top-10 pick, while Montgomery is projected as a late-first) had a $500 bet on who had more sacks in the final game, $1,000 on season sacks along with the big wager on draft status.

"Hereís the thing: Hard work, and betting like that, pushes greatness," Montgomery said. "Thatís actually motivating me and Mingo. Itís not about the money, itís about pushing us, at the combine and the drills in between. Thatís what is pushing us to be the best.
This is it right here. After bounty gate, I'm sure some teams took this to heart. I'm glad the Texans aren't so simple minded. This is a 1st/2nd round talent... we got great value. With our locker room, I'm sure the other teams will be kicking themselves in the but by mid-season.