View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013   #25
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 281570 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: 4th round Trevardo Williams De/OLB

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
I think at this point, we have to assume that we are moving Brooks Reed to ILB or have some FA target in mind. I'm as worried about it as you are.
That's the guy I referred to as never playing the position before. He could do well, or he could struggle with the transition. But her played on the line in high school, on the line at Arizona, and on the line here in Houston. Now he'll be expected to play ILB. That's a more significant transition than I think most people consider it to be. Instincts at diagnosing plays is a skill that ILB has to have more than OLB.