View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013   #24
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 4th round Trevardo Williams De/OLB

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
I think at this point, we have to assume that we are moving Brooks Reed to ILB or have some FA target in mind. I'm as worried about it as you are.
Yes and perhaps they have a FA Nose in mind also. Seems odd to leave the middle so fragile with Mitchell starting with ? at MLB. Just not sold on Reed yet but next to A 100% (?)healthy Cush, okay I guess.