View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013   #91
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: 3rd round Sam Montgomery DE/OLB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Not to mention he won't be asked to play every down. When he does get his chances I'm sure he'll be going balls to the wall.
I think the biggest difference between now & 2006, is that we are positioned to do something special... win a championship.

Ballers want to be part of that. A big part. If he's a baller, we'll find out. If not... we'll find that out as well.

What I like about this draft, so far, is that we don't need Montgomery to be a baller. We need either Montgomery, Mercilus, Trevardo, Brahman, or Brooks to be a baller. & they'll all get their chance.