View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013   #22
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68248 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 4th round Trevardo Williams De/OLB

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
I know nothing about the guy, so I'll consider it a good pick based on comments here. BUT - ILB will consist of a guy that's never played the position, a guy coming off a major knee injury (usually takes 18ish months to get back to normal), and a couple backups that got exposed last year. You have to be nervous about that.
I think at this point, we have to assume that we are moving Brooks Reed to ILB or have some FA target in mind. I'm as worried about it as you are.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote