View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013   #21
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 181199 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 3rd Round- Brennan Willliams

From my pick 3 weeks ago had him #95, thought Texans would go Brandon Williams @ 89 but Ravens traded up to take him #88. Wonder if they were concerned Houston wanted him?

BADBOY's early April mock:
3B OT Brennan Williams 6'6" 318 this future star from NC is right on track with his recovery. Some will say I'm reaching but I want him. He's going to be that good. Unlike some tackles, he can play OG and may start RG 2014 unless Brooks forces Smith to the bench & Brandon is RG even sooner than I expect. Williams will be a very good RT and with a bit of coaching could play left.