View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013   #102
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68248 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans 2013 NFL Draft, Rounds 4, 5, 6, & 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Frank View Post
Hmmm.. wonder if Antonio Smith moves to NT and Montgomery comes in as DE instead, since picking up T. Williams.. If i'm not mistaken i thought Smith played some NT in Arizona 34, but i could be wrong
I think it is more likely to see Montgomery backup Smith, if he plays at DE. We don't need to move Antonio Smith around. Let's not fix something that isn't broke.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote