View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013   #9
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: 2013 Projected Depth Chart

Personally, I think both Ben Jones, & Brandon Brooks will be starting. Cody White/Wade Smith will be culled. Most likely Wade Smith. Newton will most likely start, unless there is a serious setback with his knee, or Williams is a beast (which is what I'm hoping).

Brooks will probably start at ILB, with Montgomery starting at OLB (if he keeps his head together through camp). Brooks will be taken off the field in passing situations, unless Montgomery isn't up to snuff.

But I think it will be a natural rotation between Brooks, Montgomery, & Swearinger; with Brooks filling in two spots as needed.