View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013   #8
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 192005 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Projected Depth Chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by House of Pain View Post
As much as I'm concerned about the right side of the O line, shouldn't we be more concerned about Wade Smith? He was excellent for us 2 years ago, but last year he seemed to take a step back. I don't want to knock him, but he didn't play that well last year and due to the problems on the other side of the line, he caught a pass. I hope he turns it around this year (and isn't a sign that he got old overnight) but if he can't, I hope we have someone waiting in the wings. I don't want to see what Schaub is going to look like with a permiable O line.
I expect there to be a big shakeup all along the o-line. There are a lot of things that could happen. If Brooks and Jones continue to develop, we could be looking at Brooks and Jones as our starting guards.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote