View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013   #28
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft Grade - Round 3/2 Sam Montgomery

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
you can just throw out this whole BPA BS now. teams draft for need & Texans needed a run stopper @ LOLB. also think Texans should have taken Brandon Williams with 1st pick of 3rd rd. then Brennan Williams 2nd pick. Montgomery would most likely still be available in 4th. reason why I gave them only a C
I respectfully disagree BL. Montgomery has borderline 1st talent, and I would be very surprised had Montgomery been available in the 4th. Hell, I was surprised he was there in the third. There had also been a run of OLBs taken (Moore, Moore, and Lemonier went in the 3rd before Montgomery, and Gooden went after), so the FO took a guy they had highly rated.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote