View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013   #38
LikeMike
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30535 LikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Casserly says Texans potential target for 2nd rd QBs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtexan View Post
I'm thinking we go QB today at some point. Maybe catch one of those late round gems.
I actually doubt it... either someone falls to us that we think is too good to pass up (Barkley, Nassib...) - or we will adress our other needs and grab bpa.

We have Yates as the primary backup - a late round prospect won`t take his space. And I don`t think we draft a 3d QB now... especially with us having 2 young ones to sit behind Schaub. The only way we draft a QB is, if we think his value is just too good and he can develope into a franchise QB.
LikeMike is offline   Reply With Quote