View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013   #7
House of Pain
Knee-jerkless

Section: 106
Rep Power: 7055 House of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Projected Depth Chart

As much as I'm concerned about the right side of the O line, shouldn't we be more concerned about Wade Smith? He was excellent for us 2 years ago, but last year he seemed to take a step back. I don't want to knock him, but he didn't play that well last year and due to the problems on the other side of the line, he caught a pass. I hope he turns it around this year (and isn't a sign that he got old overnight) but if he can't, I hope we have someone waiting in the wings. I don't want to see what Schaub is going to look like with a permiable O line.
House of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote