View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013   #8
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 86297 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Best prospects still available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I'm thinking the Texans will go all defense the rest of the way, but wouldn't be surprised if they took another WR as well. I can't understand the fall of DaRick Rogers-WR, I don't think it's because of his failed drug tests at Tenn. because he cleaned up and has done all the right things since. If he's there for us in the 4th, regardless of other needs, I think you have to take him, he's just to good of a value to turn down and he would add tremendous depth to our weak WR corp.
There is simply no way the Texans pass up drafting Tight End. It is a legitimate need and Kubiak still runs the team. We got get the 1-2 punch in the 6th round like the '09 (Hill, Casey) double feature.