View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013   #19
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 47328 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft Grade - Round 3/2 Sam Montgomery

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeMike View Post
Well, he wouldn`t have fell to us if it weren`t for those concerns. But there are two things, that help me relax a little:

1. As far as Ive read, the coaches changed his stance on him later - appearently you get on this list for missing one practice. And he improved his work ethic later. Plus: he looks good on film.
I have not seen this. That does make me feel better about it... If that is a motivational tactic that LSU uses and not a sign created especially for this group of 10 misfits. Do you have a link or source where you learned this?