View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013   #17
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 56079 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft Grade - Round 3/2 Sam Montgomery

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
Solid B in my opinion. Talent and need-wise I would give it an A, but I hate off the field concerns. Also not an overly explosive guy, which you want to see in a pass-rusher, so I dont think he will ever be considered elite in that regard. However, he should become a good pro (starter) for the Texans in a year or two.

EDIT- forgot to add that I don't see issues about his effort. He looked relentless in the couple games I caught.
The LSU Strength and Conditioning coach had serious issues with his work ethic and effort. I agree that he looks like an intense player on the field. However, this certainly raises concerns about his effort in preparation:

Here