View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013   #2
LikeMike
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 25135 LikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Projected Depth Chart

Meh... I think there will be an open camp battle for the RG spot between Jones and Brooks and I think Brooks will win this battle.

Same goes for RT. I could very well see Brennan win that starting job.

I am pretty sure Montgomery will back up one of the OLB spots, Braman the other - not the DE spot.

Jared Crick could potentially back up NT as well as DE. And I think and hope, that we will pick up another D-Linemen in this draft.

And I think Swearinger will back up both S spots and see the field a lot on 3 S looks. I expect to see him on the field a lot next season (including ST).
LikeMike is offline   Reply With Quote