View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013   #16
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft Grade - Round 3/2 Sam Montgomery

Solid B in my opinion. Talent and need-wise I would give it an A, but I hate off the field concerns. Also not an overly explosive guy, which you want to see in a pass-rusher, so I dont think he will ever be considered elite in that regard. However, he should become a good pro (starter) for the Texans in a year or two.

EDIT- forgot to add that I don't see issues about his effort. He looked relentless in the couple games I caught.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote