View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013   #2
mariowillshine15
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2512 mariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Best prospects still available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
Who do you feel are the best prospects still available on day 3 of the draft?
Here's my list:

1. DaRick Rogers-WR, an absolute steal for whoever takes him.
2. Quinton Patton-WR, mid 2nd round talent and also a steal on day 3.
3. Jesse Williams-DT, teams must be concerned about his knee injury.
4. Cornelius Washington-OLB, lots of potential and good value on day 3.
5. Alex Okafor-DE/OLB, I don't understand his fall either.
6. Jordan Poyer-CB, I thought he'd be gone by now as well, good value.
7. Barrett Jones-OL, very versatile O-lineman and good value on day 3.

There are many other. Let's see your list, and anyone have explanations for why these guys have fallen?
Matt Barkley-QB, the ultimate example of why you leave when your stock is high. Goes back has a solid season but has his game picked apart and falls like a rock. If he makes it to us i would hope we take him. Too much value.

Also consider- Tyler Wilson, Tyler Bray, Matt Scott

Marcus Lattimore-RB, the injuries are causing the drop that's understandable but he could have been a 1st rounder if healthy. He's a special talent

Also consider- Johnathan Franklin, Mike Gillisle, Kenjon Barner

Agree on WR Rogers if he stays out of trouble he's an awesome player.

Also consider- Quinton Patton, Ryan Swope
mariowillshine15 is offline   Reply With Quote