Best prospects still available?
Who do you feel are the best prospects still available on day 3 of the draft?
Here's my list:
1. DaRick Rogers-WR, an absolute steal for whoever takes him.
2. Quinton Patton-WR, mid 2nd round talent and also a steal on day 3.
3. Jesse Williams-DT, teams must be concerned about his knee injury.
4. Cornelius Washington-OLB, lots of potential and good value on day 3.
5. Alex Okafor-DE/OLB, I don't understand his fall either.
6. Jordan Poyer-CB, I thought he'd be gone by now as well, good value.
7. Barrett Jones-OL, very versatile O-lineman and good value on day 3.
There are many other. Let's see your list, and anyone have explanations for why these guys have fallen?