View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013   #15
jppaul
Cut and Dry

Rep Power: 1193 jppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft Grade - Round 3/1 Brennan Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Watched his game against VT on youtube and he got beat A LOT....gonna watch the others

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKEE-DzWaBM
I watched that, seemed to do a pretty good job to me, saw him get beat for a sack hit the qb ran and it didn't look like he knew where he was. Saw execute some fairly difficult reach blocks did seen to have a little bit of a problem with the seal on the MLB on a couple runs up the middle but I would not say he got beat a lot. I'd rate his performance about a B.
jppaul is offline   Reply With Quote