View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013   #55
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 63514 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 3rd round Sam Montgomery DE/OLB

After watching this interview, I can easily see him being naively honest in the combine interviews. As if he was playing poker with his cards lying face up. He lacks shrewdness.

But naivety is an indicator of being impressionable, which can be a good thing in the right environment. I don't think this guy will have work ethic issues. If you think so, watch this clip and tell me the guy is inclined to half-ass it on the field.
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote