View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013   #6
greekdbag
Veteran

Rep Power: 1795 greekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Draft Day 3 Targets

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
If I am the Texans, I am concentrating on front 7 depth. We need to get some guys in the middle that can help endure the long season and improve our run stopping. I expect two or more NT/DEs, an ILB or two, and maybe even another OLB.

I love Greene, but I am starting to think that the Texans and other teams may view Greene as a limited player. There are some questions about his size and ability to play inside in a 3-4, a 4-3, and even in some outside linebacker positions in the 4-3. He runs 4.7, so perhaps teams don't feel he is fast enough to justify the lack of size? He was supposed to be a late second round pick, if I am not mistaken.
What are your thoughts on Everett Dawkins?
greekdbag is offline   Reply With Quote