View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013   #3
greekdbag
Veteran

Rep Power: 1795 greekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AFC South 2013 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
Tennessee Titans:

Round 1, Pick 10: Chance Warmack, G, Alabama

Round 2, Pick 34: Justin Hunter, WR, Tennessee

Round 3, Pick 70: Blidi Wreh Wilson, CB, Connecticut

Round 3, Pick 97: Zavier Gooden, OLB, Missouri

Indianapolis Colts:

Round 1, Pick 24: Bjoern Werner, DE, Florida State

Round 2, Pick 86: Hugh Thornton, OG, Illinois

Jacksonville Jaguars

Round 1, Pick 2: Luke Joeckel, LT, TXAM

Round 2, Pick 33: John Cyprien, S, FIU

Round 3, Pick 64: Dwayne Grayz, CB, Connecticut

I don't think any of them blew it, or hurt themselves. All three drafts look pretty solid. The Colts' draft isn't sexy, but I like it. Same can be said about the Jaguars, and the Titans to a degree. The Titans traded up for Justin Hunter, but that may not turn out to be so bad for them.
I like what both Tennessee and Jacksonville have done in the draft so far, but neither one of them have a quarterback. And I won't fear them until they do. Locker and Gabbert will never be good quarterbacks in the league.
greekdbag is offline   Reply With Quote