View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013   #23
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft Grade Round 2 DJ Swearinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I'm very ehhhhh on this pick. I think he's short to be covering TE in the NFL and we need a guy with coverage skill not hitting ability. There were better prospects available.
You do realize he his 5'10" 208lbs. That's only an 1" shorter than Manning & Quin & he weighs just as much if no more then both. His size seems adequate & personally I like the pick considering there was a mad rish on ILB's & Baltimore made it obvious by jumping 1 spot in front of the Texans to ensure they got one. Safety was a need & I believe the Texans got a quality player w/out reaching for a player that wasn't 2nd round quality.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote