View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013   #45
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 63514 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 3rd round Sam Montgomery DE/OLB

His answer to character concerns:

Quote:
So what does he make of those who say he comes with character concerns?

"I've never been in trouble with the police," he said. "I've never done anything outrageous or anything like that. It's just that I have a different way of looking at things. That's all. ... You have to have a little integrity."

Montgomery said he tells teams that he's active in the community and has an appreciation for everything. He's actually hosting an event on April 24 -- the day before the draft begins -- for his hometown of Greenwood, S.C. called "Unity in the Community with Sam Montgomery." He'll give a speech to children about the importance of being active and hard work. There will be games for children to compete in. He'll also sign autographs and host a cookout.

The goal is to show Greenwood "that I actually love my city with passion and care," Montgomery said. "They are a main part of my success."

At the combine, Montgomery said that he was leaving early "due to family conditions." Montgomery's mother recently underwent hip surgery.
Link.
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote