View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013   #26
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 100454 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: We will select a very talented player in the second for the following reasons...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Winnfield View Post
sounds like, doesnt mean he is. What are the chances he shoots ups a club and paralyzes someone?

He's worth the risk. Its not like contracts are guaranteed.

His talent is real. His potential to possibly commit a crime isnt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I don't agree with that.

There are plenty of people that smoke weed that aren't out being reckless.

We've heard nothing about him being out and involved in reckless behavior, getting into fights or anything else involving him breaking the law other than smoking weed.

There are a lot of guys that smoke weed in the NFL that don't get popped for it and aren't hanging out at strip clubs involved in shootings.

Now I'm not saying that marijuana addiction isn't a problem for an NFL player. I just disagree that because he smokes he's a risk to be involved in all kinds of other bad behavior.
I couldn't care less about smoking weed. I do care about a players ability to be on the field Smoking weed will keep a player off the field.

I'm a honey badger fan and would've been happy if we drafted him, but would've always worried about him being suspended.