View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013   #49
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 143551 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2nd round DJ Swearinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by CretorFrigg View Post
What will be his role next season? I can't see him replacing Manning. I wanted a 2nd rounder that could immediately be plugged in and start.
His role will be to keep Shiloh Keo on the freaking bench in the 3 safety set Wade loves.

EDIT: OK, OK. I came late to the thread. I didn't know everyone and their mother had already posted this.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote