View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013   #16
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 320620 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 3rd Round- Brennan Willliams

I think this is a really good pick. He'll fit in to what we want to do quicker than most guys. He'll be getting a lot of snaps in the off-season with Newton injured and he could be our Day 1 starter.

When I was looking over the Tackles, I didn't notice he was from North Carolina so I was thinking Quessenberry. But when I saw Williams was from NC, I was like "Well... duh!"
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote