View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013   #18
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185617 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 3rd round Sam Montgomery DE/OLB

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerATO View Post
Does this mean Reed could end up at ILB?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
I'm starting to believe that now. We're not drafting a starter in the 4th, and we don't have the cap space for another FA.
I dont think so - They only had Reed , Mercilus and Braman on the roster at OLB prior to this selection.

Still quite a few ILBers on the board who could start from day one: AJ Klien , Nico Johnson , Kevin Reddick and a couple OLB's who probably translate better to ILB on the pro level - Khaseem Greene , Chase Thomas & Sean Porter.

I like Klien the most as he has the coverage skills to deal with the TE's and RB's leaving Cushing to be that 5th rusher on most occasions.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote