View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013   #348
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 67028 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans 2013 NFL Draft, Rounds 2 & 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
HA! when they pan to the Texans war room you get a bunch of dudes locked in to the broadcast instead of high fiving and being happy for the pick. I wonder why?
hmmm i think we have had a damn solid draft, i see 2-3 potential starters right now IMO. Plus during our pick they showed the Broncos war room in the first round, then said the guy we picked name and then went to commercial. Then when they came back they talked about the next team picking.

Texans coverage is horrible this draft.