View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013   #9
LikeMike
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24496 LikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 3rd Round- Brennan Willliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
First three articles I've read on him picked him to be a 3rd to 5th round choice. A good future, but needs some work. I was hoping for a bit more, but I always like taking linemen. I'll just have to trust Smithiak on this one for the time being.
Really? The first 3 I read all saw him as a second day prospect, possibly a second rounder - the injury hurt his stock and he is still a little raw, but lots of upside and great run blocker...
LikeMike is offline   Reply With Quote