View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013   #33
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 44018 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Is there a problem with Yates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Winnfield View Post
yea.

he sucks.

Dont give that he's a rookie bullcrap.

That's no longer an excuse with RG3, Wilson, and Luck.

The fact that kubiak is high on him makes me feel even more confident that he sucks.

Kubiak is absolute trash when picking QBs:

Schaub
Orlovsky
Rosencopter
Beck
Grossman
Yates
Keenum

There's a trend here folks. I would absolutely love to take a shot at Geno Smith who will be the next randy moss in this draft (ridiculous personal character shots which in turn gets passed over which in turn creates a huge chip on his shoulder which in turn drives him to be a great player).

We get Geno Smith that is a threat to Schaub. It will push schaub. Schaub will finally start looking over his shoulder. Something that has never happened to schaub.

I would absolutely take a gamble on Geno Smith.
haha thats like saying a white guy ran a 4.2 so now every white person should be able to do it.

Why i even bother reading the trash you post is a wonder.....